Filz Resin & Wood Chip Burner
Our Filz Resin & Wood Chip Burner is made from brass with an adjustable incense bowl height making it easy to burn different types of incense resins & wood chips that require different intensities of heat.
Incense Burner Specifications
Size: 12x9 CM
Color: Gold / Brass
Finish: Polished Metal Finish
Ideal For: Incense Resins, Wood Chips, Bakhoor, Kneaded Incense, or Any Incense in their Pure Form.
What's In The Box
1. 1 Unit Filz Resin & Wood Chip Burner
2. Display Net Incense Bowl
3. 5 Ordinary Tin Bowls
How to use:
1. Adjust the height of the bowl accordingly.
For Hard Resins & wood chips (e.g. Royal Green Hojari Frankincense, All kinds of Copal, Benzoin, Sandalwood & Cedar) it's recommended to place the bowl midway since they require intense heat to release their aroma.
For Relatively Soft Resins & (e.g. Opoponax - Sweet Myrrh, Myrrh, Dragons Blood & Kneaded Incense) we recommend placing the bowl slightly higher since these resins & incense formats require moderate heat.
2. Use the tin bowls provided. You have the option to use the display net burner or the tin bowls. We strongly recommend using the tin bowls since they make it easy to switch between resins. We recommend using the same tin bowl for a particular resin.
3. Place a candle underneath the burner. Tea candle light fits perfectly on the base of the Filz Resin & Wood Chip Burner. Light the candle.
IMPORTANT: if you're using the tin bowls for the first time. We suggest letting the tin bowls heat up for 2 minutes to burn away any oils / factory residues. Your tin bowls will initially release a slightly pungent scent which will quickly dissipate.
5. Place your chosen resin on your incense bowl.
6. Enjoy the wonderful aroma of your PUReSIN.
IMPORTANT: NEVER LEAVE A BURNING INCENSE UNATTENDED. THE LOBOTANIST WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USING THIS PRODUCT.