Shoyeido - Miyako Sumi Charcoal (Type A - Rectangle)
A cheaper alternative to enjoy your resins, wood chips & dried herbs. Our self igniting charcoal catches fire quickly. Make sure to read the instructions carefully to avoid burn injuries.
How to use:1. IMPORTANT: This charcoal is infused with self-igniting materials. IT CATCHES FIRE QUICKLY. Make sure you have thongs or a fork around.
2. Using a THONG or FORK. Pick your charcoal or if you're using a fork place your charcoal on top of it. Using a lighter or a candle try igniting the charcoal from its side or from the top.
3. Place your burning charcoal on a fire-proof container. We strongly recommend using incense sand in a ceramic cup. If you don't have any incense sand you can always use some sea salt. Make sure the sand / salt is at least 1 1/2 inches thick.
4. DON'T PLACE YOUR RESINS immediately after igniting your charcoal. Wait for your charcoal to turn to white/ash. Once it turns to white you can now place your chosen resin on top of your burning charcoal.
5. NEVER LEAVE ANY BURNING INCENSE UNATTENDED.
6. Enjoy the aroma of your resin, wood chips or dry herbs.